Thursday, July 12, 2012

Posted by jinson on 7/12/2012 05:20:00 PM No comments
I'm about to show you my beauty hauls in first half of 2012. Not really all about beauty, some of them are skin care and body care, even some beauty tools. The purpose of this, not for bragging *i even surprised myself, omo i shopped too much* , but to give you and myself some notes about what kind of product i will review soon.

Korean Brand Skin Care Samples



Korean Brand BB Cream Samples

   


Spontaneous Beauty Haul in Departement Store




My Beauty Shelves



    





 Korean Brand Travel Kit



Crazy Shopping in The Cheapest Beauty Store in Town, Toko Mahmud




  
 Indonesian Hada Labo and Skin Aqua



 Beauty Haul based on FemaleDailyForum Review





So, that's it, some of them. And i should must review all of them. 
Few of them already reviewed in Female Daily Forum : Living Beautifully Thread but I'll review it again here, maybe adding some detail information like swatches or texture.

OK, noted!

0 feed backs:

Post a Comment